Saturday, December 24, 2011

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas ...

Well, here we are at day 11, Christmas Eve! I can't believe how quickly time flies. Day 12 was my day, and I didn't wrap a gift for myself (I kind of knew what it was already...) So, I'll just be posting the photos that I have of what I made tomorrow.

But in the meantime, I'd like to share with you the gift I received from Annette! Annette decorated a cute little Kraft envelope and used that as her wrapping...


Nifty, huh? Inside the package was this very cool little ornament ...

It is a small piece of what I think is stampbord (although I could be wrong, Annette, if you're reading, I'd love to hear from you about the base of this ornament). This promptly went onto my tree, and it is full of decorations from this year and several previous years as well.

Maybe tomorrow I'll post a picture of the tree!

Until then, thank you very much Annette for this awesome ornament, I love it as well as all the other gifts I received this year. Thanks everyone for contributing to this swap and making it so awesome... and also thank you to Yooper for hosting the event!

No comments: