Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mad Tea Party

Yesterday, I sent off my Mad Tea Party fatbook pages to the hostess.


The scan doesn't quite do the colors of this page justice... the yellows seems to have washed out the green colors, making them appear more yellow-y too. Some of the greens are more teal. But, I'm quite happy with the way the pages turned out, even if some of the layers turned out to be a bit more subtle than I would have liked.

The quote on the page: "Take some more tea the March Hare said to Alice very earnestly" comes from the Mad Tea Party chapter from Alice in Wonderland. And of course, the "drink me" concept also comes from the book. I didn't want to use images from the book (or from the disney adaptation) because it all seemed a bit too expected.

I am finishing up a teensy-tiny 'zine that I've created for one of my yahoo groups, I need to get that in the mail too. I am quite relieved, however, that I'm not yet late with it! (I'm so much like the white rabbit from the aforementioned tale... always always late!)

Thanks for reading along!

~Anne

No comments: