Monday, June 9, 2008

Fatbooks now on Etsy!

Hello Everyone!

Well, I finally got the two fatbooks we made for Robin (put 4Robin in Etsy's search engine for easy access to all that has been donated to this cause) listed on etsy! I still have an original artwork "true colors" journal to list 4Robin... but that may have to wait a while until we get moved! I'm not sure yet just when the move will take place, many things are up in the air as we wait to see whether we are approved for this house or for that one... you know how it goes!
Anyways, Here are some pictures!

Tea Fatbook Cover ~ Cover was created by Carol DuBois, who also bound the book:


Inside Cover and Front and Back outside of the cover, shown side to side (Open and scanned on it's "spine")...



Here are some of the pages for the fatbook... I don't know how many blogger will allow me to include... so it may be that I'll have to submit another blog entry tomorrow with the rest of the pictures... anyways, enjoy!

Pages from Ann Cooper...



Page from Anne Grappo:

Page from Carol DuBois:



Page by Cindy Ericsson:

Page from Crystal Calhoun:


Page by Ellen Quigley:

Page by Fran Lainhart (who also assisted with the binding of the book):


Page by Janice Lopez:


Page by Jean Bennett:


Page by Jeri Aaron:

Page by Liane Ciglar:

Two Pages by me (Anne Downen):


Page from Nancy Tasker:


Page from Susan Tidwell:


Page by Teresa Stebbins:


Well, what do you know? I managed to get all the photos uploaded! woo hoo! Let's see now if I'm able to publish the post! I hope so!

SO... isn't the book AMAZING? Don't you love it? Want it? To buy it, click here! This is for a great cause... and it's a one of a kind, remarkable collection of art! There's only one of these in the whole world... so you better hurry before someone else grabs it!!!

~Anne

No comments: