Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yeah, It's been a while...

But, I've been blogging, just not here. I've been keeping busy doing tea reviews. And ... coincidentally, drinking a lot of tea in the process.

I've not done a lot of art this year, but I am getting back into the swing of things. Lately, I've been working on fatbook pages with a travel theme. We're to do 32 pages for this swap. Each one of mine is a little different from the others... although they are pretty similar in the techniques and colors that I've used. The images is what makes most of them different.

Here's one of them ...


I'm pretty happy with them... I've invested a whole lot more time than I thought I would when I embarked upon this project... each page has a lot of different layers, and since I'm no jewelry artist, the chain embellishment work isn't a piece of cake.

But, it has been fun to be working on art again.

~Anne

No comments: