Saturday, December 25, 2010

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas ...

Well, I made it... but just barely! haha!

For the twelfth day of Christmas, the artist was Sue Foster. And this is SO awesome!

How fantastic is this? It's so cute, and it looks great on my tree! Thank you so much Sue! I just love this little mitten!

Well, that's it for this year's 12 Days of Christmas swap. I had fun with it! What I enjoyed most was making my altered light bulb ornaments. It was so awesome though, the anticipation for each day's gift.

Thank you to Sue Foster and to all the other artists who participated in this swap. I had fun, and I hope that you enjoy the ornament that I made as much as I've enjoyed the gifts you've sent to me.

Happy holiday to everyone!

~Anne

2 comments:

Nancy B said...

Thanks so much for posting a pictures!

voip services said...

it is wonderful