Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's early......

Well, it's early for me anyways. During allergy season, I don't usually have the energy to get into the kitchen and make that first pot of tea, and today is just such a day.... I haven't even had tea yet! *sigh* My youngest daughter is only 5 and it seems she is up with the sun, even on those days that the sun isn't shining... (we have an overcast day here in the Pacific Northwest!) so I have to drag myself out of bed to make sure she doesn't destroy the house! ha!

OK OK, so I put on the kettle. I do love my new water kettle.

Anyways... last night I posted that I had finished the copper/verdigris page for Linda, and here's the proof:

These look way better in person than the scan shows. The scan doesn't show the texture which I think really adds to the drama of this piece.

Anyways, I hope Linda likes.

That's all for now. I might post again later, I hope to get a few projects done tonight! Let's hope my muse is in agreement!

~Anne

No comments: