Monday, December 17, 2012

On the Fifth Day of Christmas ...

This post is running a little bit late.  What can I say?  My Mondays are always pretty insane.  My husband is off on Monday, so we get most of our running around done on Monday, and that leaves very little time for anything else. 

But I did take a moment to unwrap today's gift, which comes from Liane! 

Surprisingly, there have been no tree ornaments given in this swap until today!  Usually, this seems to be the popular choice with these Christmas gifts, and that's not a complaint (so I hope it didn't sound like one!)  I am thrilled with ornament gifts, because I love the fact that my tree is decorated with unique ornaments.  Every single one of them is different ... no two alike ... and most of them are handmade works of art.

Liane's gift is my newest addition to my tree ...

 Isn't it lovely?

I love the little bit of sparkle that the dangly crystal will add to the tree.  This is a wonderful ornament, and I'm so happy to have a new ornament to add to my tree this year!  Yay!

Thank you Liane!  Your gift is PERFECT!

No comments: