Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday, April 10

The time has flown by! I've been so busy trying to get caught up... there are a few things that I still am lagging very behind on... yet for the most part, I feel pretty confident that I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Why I feel that way, I'm not exactly sure... but the feeling's there.

Yesterday, I managed to get two decos completed, and two others started and well on their way toward being finished. I also am nearly finished with my charms for one of the swaps I'm in, I hope to get those finished in the next day or two so I can get them in the mail.

As for pictures, I decided to post a few 'older pieces' -- well, they aren't terribly old, but from January. I did these Rolodex cards for a swap with the Art On a Budget group. The theme was "Love"








I actually did a total of 6 cards for the swap, but I can't find the scan for the sixth.

Anyway, I hope the new owners of these cards enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them, and as much as I'm enjoying the cards I received in return!

~Anne

No comments: