I am packaging up my charms for the ICE charm swap. They've been done for a couple of weeks now, but, I like to allow them some extra time to air out, because the strong fumes from the sealant I use to coat my charms.
I'm really happy with the way these turned out... a lot happier than I thought I would be. I had sanded and then boiled the dominoes in tea, which gave them a really deep sepia coloring. The transfer is a piece of my own artwork from a small watercolor painting, and then printed out on lazertran. When I printed out the images, I realized how light in color they were... and the image was washed out by the staining on the dominoes. So I took some twinkling H20s and touched up the color a bit... they were a lot more work than I anticipated but, I'm really happy with the outcome. I also love how the pomegranate colored crystals play with the colors in the rose.
I hope that the people who receive my charm in this swap are pleased with them.