Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello!
This is going to be a short post, as I'm totally exhausted! I don't think I slept a wink last night, my mind was racing with ideas for my color infusion project... I guess, when I go to bed shortly after having worked on several pages, my mind just gets super motivated to keep going. Of course, I can't keep going because I am working in layers with these pages, and the first layer has to dry before I can start working on the next......
I think also what got me really excited about working on these is that I finally came up with colors I'm satisfied with for the canteloupe/honeydew page (please see my previous post for my ranting about that!) and so my mind was just jumping with ideas of what to do next with it!
So, you're probably thinking, well... let me see some of these pages already! Right?
Well, I have several pages STARTED, but only one page completely finished... and it's the Black & Red page. Here is the page, front & back (respectively):





These pages are 8.5 x 11, and are intended to fit in a binder when all pages are received. I hope Judy likes her Black & Red Asian inspired journal page!

~Anne

No comments: