Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wow! Nearly a whole month has passed...

since my last post! Where does the time go? I've been very busy trying to get myself caught up, but I think I may nearly be there... I got my fatbook pages off to the hostess, and my charms that are due at the end of the month are airing out after their final sealant application. I've finished all the decos I had in my to-do drawer... so the next projects I need to focus on are my black-and-white charms and my color infusion pages, as well as the gift I'm making for my daughter's birthday.

I've finished one page of 11 of the color infusion project, and have begun on several others, so that is definitely underway... so I can FINALLY say that I feel comfortable with my art commitment workload ... something I've not been able to say since before the holidays!

Want pictures? OK... well, how about fatbook pages? These pages are my TEA themed pages that I made for a fatbook my group, EccentricPastiche, is donating to Robin Whittemore.
Front of page 1...

Back of Page 1...
I made 2 different pages for this book, here are the pictures of the second page:

Front of page 2...


Back of the second page....
What I liked best about working on this project with everyone is that everyone sent their pages to ME so I got to see all the fantastic artwork! I love working in fatbooks, but I think this fatbook is going to be even more spectacular than the ones I've worked in because everyone only created one original page, rather than 30 or 40 duplicate pages... so each page is rich and textured and simply AMAZING! This fatbook, along with another fatbook (themed "Nature") will be auctioned off on ebay to help with Robin Whittemore's medical expenses. I can't wait to see the books once their bound!

OK... well, that's all I'm going to post for now, because I need to go get my daughter ready for bed! Next time, I'll post my Nature fatbook pages!

~Anne

No comments: