Friday, January 30, 2009

I actually got in on time to make a treasury!

It doesn't happen often, that's for sure!

I enjoy making treasuries on Etsy, I guess because it gives me a chance to look at all the amazing works of art that fall into my chosen theme.

This time I chose -- can anyone guess? -- TEA TIME! haha!

The link will only work for as long as the treasury exists, and it's supposed to expire in the wee hours on Sunday...

~ ARTFIRE FINDS! ~

And now, how about some of my more recent additions to my Artfire hotlist!


I fell in love with this Boro Art Glass Lampwork Pendant instantly, the moment I saw it on the homepage. It evoked thoughts of my favorite painting, Starry Night, from Vincent Van Gogh. This is so beautiful. The listing also states that this can be purchased as a cabochon as well as a pendant. GORGEOUS!

The next item will beautify any room in your home, from Shades of Splendor Studio...


I know, stunning, right? This is the Spring Bouquet Table Lamp. There are many colorful, whimsical, and gorgeous lamps/shades in the Shades of Splendor Studio, however, this particular one caught my eye because these are my youngest daughter's favorite colors, and this would be a perfect match for her bedroom! LOVELY!

Today's final item comes from StarSeedCharms Studio...

,
This handcrafted charm - Tree Soul - created out of Precious Metal Clay is breathtaking! The rainbow moonstone is what first caught my eye... the colors are beautiful. And the little tiny trasvorite stones (the little green stones in the branches) bring the tree to life!

There are so many beautiful, fun, whimsical, and amazing works of art to be found at Artfire... stop in today and see what catches your eye!

~Anne




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. I will keep checking back.