Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On The Fourth Day of Christmas...

Good Morning everyone! I know that it is just about afternoon for some of you out there, but, it is still morning for me, and by my internal clock, it's quite early!

Anyway... for today's 12 Days of Christmas swap gift, I received a present from a "Secret Santa." I don't know who the artist is of this lovely little trinket, but, I love it oh so much! Thank you, Secret Santa!

I love the wire wrapping at the top of the hanging wire, it may sound a little silly to love something like that, but, I just love little details like that. You may not be able to tell from the photo (I've never claimed to be a great photographer), but this is a re-purposed bottle cap! It is so pretty - the photo just doesn't do it justice.

The other side is embellished with perfectly sized mirror and a glittered snowflake. I couldn't capture that side very well at all, so you will just have to use your imagination.

Another lovely addition to my tree!

Thanks again, Secret Santa!
~Anne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these handmade ornaments really look nice..chenille blanket