Sunday, December 19, 2010

On The Sixth Day of Christmas...

Greetings!

I know I'm a couple of days late with this one! Things have been crazy for me these last couple of days and they flew by before I knew it!

On Friday, I got to open a beautifully wrapped present from Jean Bennett! I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the wrapped gift before I tore into it!

Anyways... inside, I found these little hand-poured glycerin soaps ...


Aren't they cute? They sparkle really nicely too. All that is needed is something to put them in... like this:


I love this basket (although I'm afraid the photo just doesn't do it justice - or perhaps, I should say my limited photography skills don't do it justice!) - It's so festive and I love that it's reversible. But what I love most is that it really adds a beautiful holiday touch to my bathroom.

Thank you Jean! This is a gorgeous gift! I really love it!

~Anne

No comments: