Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday, July 16

OK, as promised, (and 20 minutes later, I would have been in to Tuesday!) here is Anita's Yellow Ochre & Tomato Red page......

This past week or so has been crazy for me, I hardly knew which day was which! I guess, in a way, that's a really good thing, since the Harry Potter movie was released last week and I haven't been able to see it yet -- generally, as a rule, we don't go see a movie on the week of release to avoid the obnoxious crowds, but hey, this is Harry Potter! -- so I am grateful for the distraction so that I wasn't moping about waiting to be able to see the film!

But, my wait will be over this week, we are going to go see it on Wednesday, barring any unforeseen problems! And... of course, when hubby gets home from work in the wee hours of Saturday morning, I shall have the BOOK!

YiPpEe!
~Anne

No comments: