Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another Tip-In...

Hello Again everyone!

Well, I finished everyone's tip-ins for this swap last weekend, and I got them all scanned, I just haven't finished editing the scans (this is my least favorite thing to do). I hopefully will finish editing the scans and post all the pics to my flickr within the next day or two, and then I'll post them to my blog as I have time to sit down and write a bit about them.

This is Patti's Tip-In page...


Patti's chosen theme is Victorian Women. There is a lot of layering on this page, layers of papers, gesso, gel medium, images, and more gesso... I finished the page with a couple of vintage buttons, and some crocheted lace, which makes the span of the page a bit larger than the 10" it's supposed to be.

I hope Patti likes it!

~Anne

No comments: