Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fairy House Tip In!

Hello Everyone!

Well, I sent these off the other day, but, I didn't get around to formatting the photos until this afternoon... so I thought I'd share with you one the final two tip-ins that I made for the swap... this one is Carole's "House" tip in...


Carole wanted "Houses" to be her theme for her tip ins... at first, I thought I'd make a 'tea house' but my oldest daughter told me "everything you do is tea... do something different" and she is right, it is my most common theme! What can I say... I love tea!

So I decided instead I'd create a fairy house layout for Carole. The door opens to reveal a little baby fairy. This piece is very dimensional, as all of the leaves and many of the flowers are silk...

I hope Carole likes it!

~Anne

4 comments:

¤~∙3zArt∙~¤ said...

oh wow...I really like it!!!

-AJ, 3zArt

Office Magenta said...

I love it! :D

Office Magenta said...

I love it! :D

Carole said...

LOVE it Ann. I also like the setup of your blog. I keep wanting to make mine better but I really don't know how. come and visit at
www.carole-mixedmediameanderings.blogspot.com
Hugs, Carole