Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hotlist Hotties!

Hello Everyone!

Well, I do have some new artwork to show off, I finished my postcards last week, and I also have a couple more tip-ins to show, but it has occurred to me that it's been a while since the last time I shared some of my Artfire Hotlist items with you... so I thought I'd post that before I posted new artwork... perhaps tomorrow (if I remember!) I will post!

Now that byhand.me has their spotlight feature, I decided to share my hotlist hotties in that format! It makes it a lot easier!





I know... awesome right? You can click directly onto the photos to be taken to the listing.

Some truly amazing artists and their artwork can be found at artfire... have you shopped artfire lately? What are you waiting for? Support the arts and buy handmade ... direct from the artist!

~Anne

No comments: