Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Am Purple...

Good Morning Everyone ... it's 7:23 am! UGH! Yeah, I know, it's early, but, I have to get my daughter ready and out the door for school... this is her last day for school this week, she'll have Wednesday - Friday off for the holiday.

As I was browsing through my emails this morning while waiting for my daughter to finish her breakfast, one in particular caught my eye... it was about an online quiz where it determines the color that best represents you... Here are my results:


What color is your soul painted?

Purple

Your soul is painted the color purple, which embodies the characteristics of sensuality, spirituality, creativity, wealth, royalty, nobility, mystery, enlightenment, arrogance, gaudiness, mourning, confusion, pride, delicacy, power, meditation, religion, and ambition. Purple falls under the element of Earth, and was once a European symbol of royalty; today it symbolizes the divine.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests



Let's hope that worked!

Anyways, I thought it was interesting since purple is my favorite color. What that means, exactly... I dunno... it's like art, and subject to interpretation.

So, that's all this morning... I'll probably have more later today as I have a picture of the fatbook pages I mailed off yesterday.

~Anne

No comments: