Monday, November 26, 2007

Domino Ornaments

These are some of the domino ornaments I've made for the upcoming artisan fair. I have been working on these just about every spare minute... Right now, I have about 50 finished, and I hope to have another 20 all cured and ready to roll by Saturday!


The pears are hand painted, the stars with swirls are stamped with a handpainted background.


The 'sepia' toned one is tea stained and then stamped with the swirl background, and accented with vintage text and a transferred image, and then embellished with a rhinestone & a vintage wooden button.


The snowflake design starts with a handpainted background, and then I stamp the images onto tissue paper and decoupage the images onto the domino, and embellish with rhinestones.
They've been a lot of fun! I hope that they sell!
~Anne


No comments: