Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On the 3rd & 4th Day of Christmas...

I'm really behind on these posts... and I'm sorry to the artists involved as well as those of you who follow my blog, but the last few days have been very hectic.

Day 3 of my 12 Days of Christmas swap belonged to Tanya! And she certainly delivered with her gift! Each of us received a lovely candle with the sparkle of glitter sprinkled on the top (I haven't burned the candle yet, but I bet it's really neat when the flicker of the flame reflects off the glitter!) and a box of matches! Tanya altered the matchboxes in a christmas theme... and kept the matches inside so that we can burn the candle! What a perfectly complete gift! I just love it.

I will post a picture of the candle and the matches just as soon as I get the camera working again! This one just doesn't work with the scanner!

Day 4 of the swap brought us a gift from Betsey! and all I can say is WOW! She gave us this amazing little metal ornament for our holiday tree!



It's simply adorable! Love it!

Thank you to both Tanya and Betsey for participating in this swap!

And just a tidbit... I have added a link to my now open CafePress store! Right now, I only have one image available on stuff in there... but, hey, it's a work in progress... if there are any pieces that I've created that you might like to purchase on a cafe press product, be sure to drop me a line and let me know... and I'll do what I can to get it up in cafe press!

Thanks for reading along. Tomorrow (I hope!) I will have days 5 & 6 posted!

~Anne

No comments: