Monday, December 31, 2007

On the 9th & 10th day of Christmas...

We received lovely gifts from Liisa and Heidi!


Day 9 belonged to Liisa... and she gifted us with a lovely paper dancing lady! The colors of the doll are rich and vibrant, as though she's dressed for a holiday party! Isn't she gorgeous?
Day 10 was Heidi's day, and she also chose to go with the song day "theme" and gave us a beaded leaping lord to decorate our tree! Because of the dimensional properties of this little lord, I couldn't get a decent scan of him, so perhaps if I can get the camera working again, I'll take a photo and update this blog post. This beaded ornament is truly lovely - beautiful!!!
BIG thank yous to both Liisa and Heidi for participating in this swap... I just love these gifts!
~Anne

1 comment:

ZNE ~ variaZioNE! said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR and all best wishes for a year full of creative dreams coming true - to you and yours from me and ZNE!!

xoxo - Chel