Sunday, December 18, 2011

On The Fifth Day of Christmas...

I don't know if any of you know this, but, I am also a tea reviewer... and I am also doing a 12 Day of Christmas Countdown there. My favorite tea company - 52Teas - offered a 12 Days of Christmas sampler last month and I have been writing an article a day about each tea that has been featured. If you're interested in checking that out, just click here --> SororiTea Sisters.

We are nearing the halfway point...

The gift for the 5th Day of Christmas was from Teresa!

Another pretty wrapping (hey ... group 3, I want to apologize for my wrapping... I did not get clever with the wrapping, I was just glad to get the packages out on time!) (for those of you not in group 3, I just wrapped an envelope with wrapping paper. It was pretty unoriginal, and not nearly as cool as these other packages have been)

OK... enough of that.

On with the package!

Cute!

And here is what was inside:


Absolutely precious! I really like this a lot. I have a little tiny easel that I'm going to put this on and display it on my shelf in the living room.

Thank you Teresa!

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

I'm enjoying seeing what you are getting in your group! It looks like you have gotten some really pretty ornaments!