Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On The First Day of Christmas...

As some of you know (if anyone actually still reads this blog, I know I've been MIA for quite some time and appear only now and then... certainly wouldn't blame anyone for moving on to other pastures, but, hopefully, I still have someone reading every once in a while!) Anyway... as some of you know, last year, I participated in a 12 days of Christmas swap with an art group with which I'm involved. It was so much fun that I decided to join it again this year.

Yesterday, we started opening packages... and for Day one, here is what I received ...

First, check out the incredible wrapping job!

I know, stunning, right? The package is a gift in itself! Love it!

Finally, after staring, totally amazed and mesmerized by the beautiful package for what seemed a good half an hour, I finally pulled the string on the bow to find out what was inside...

Another Stunner! Gwynn absolutely outdid herself. This will make a fantastic addition to my altered art Christmas tree, and I am so happy to have it. What a joyous gift it is!

Thank you Gwynn!

Mental Note to myself: Next Year, also come up with clever packaging for 12 days gifts!

Well, that's all for now, but tune in tomorrow to see what Day 2 has brought. Yes, I already opened that one, (since today, the 14th, is technically the 2nd day of this swap - we started it on the 13th, but, I wanted to do each blog post a day later so that the 12th day ends up on Christmas, plus it would give me ample time to actually compose the post!)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: