Friday, December 16, 2011

On The Third Day of Christmas...

Another awesome package for the third day of Christmas ... this time, from Regina!

Today's packaging was a little simpler than a tree shaped box or stitched bag, but, no less intriguing or beautiful ... I love the tag!


And tucked inside was an awesome ornament! I love the colors on this one ... very bold and striking. Here is the "front" ... (or at least, what I've deemed the front) with its modern look ...

And the "back" with it's more vintage-y look. (although, to tell the truth, on my tree, the back would probably be more in keeping with the overall look of the tree!) ...

I absolutely love the ornament ... very cool! It will make my tree look all the better this year and for years to come.

Thank you Regina!

I just love this swap!

No comments: